Installation. In accord with our usage and order, Kendra Rodebaugh, who was called by Gethsemane Lutheran Church of Spokane Valley, Washington, to be its lower grades teacher, was installed on July 17, 2022. Preaching for the service was Pastor David Naumann.
—Pastor Wayne Eichstadt
Installation. In accord with our usage and order, Claire Abbas (center), who was called by Berea Lutheran Church of Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, to be its teacher for grades 1-4, was installed on July 10, 2022.
—Pastor Nathan Pfeiffer
Installation. In accord with our usage and order, Nathan Wales and Debra Mayhew, who were called by Grace Lutheran Church of Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, to be teachers in their Christian day school, were installed on July 17, 2022.
—Pastor Nathanael Mayhew
Installation. In accord with our usage and order, Zachary Sippert (center), who was called by Redeemer Lutheran Church of Bowdle and Zion Lutheran Church of Ipswich, South Dakota, to be their pastor, was ordained and installed on July 10, 2022. Also participating in the service were Pastors Richard Kanzenbach, Paul Nolting, Johnathan Schnose and James Naumann, as well as Pastors Emeritus Daniel Fleischer and John Klatt, and Professor Steven Sippert.
—Pastor Michael Roehl
Fall 2022 West Central Pastoral Conference
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Hecla, South Dakota
- Determining What is Included in the “Moral Law”—Pastor Thomas Schuetze
- Examination of Answers in Genesis —Pastor Timothy Daub
- 2 Timothy 3:12—Is the Statement Always Universally True? —Pastor Michael Roehl
- What is the “Fear of the Lord”?—Pastor Paul Nolting
- Study of Luke 22:38 “It is Enough”—Pastor James Naumann
- What Does “Azazel” in Leviticus 16 Mean?—Pastor Timothy Wheaton
- The Tabernacle of David: Its History and Use in Prophesy —Pastor Richard Kanzenbach
- Study of the Imperatives of the Lord’s Prayer—Pastor Aaron Ude
- New Testament Exegesis (Romans 13:11ff)—Pastor Paul Krause
- Old Testament Exegesis (essayist’s choice)—Pastor Cory Drehle
- Chaplain— Pastor Delwyn Maas
- Speaker—Pastor Benjamin Libby
—Submitted by Pastor , Secretary