In accord with our usage and order, Arthur Schulz, who was called by Peace with God congregation of Onalaska, Wisconsin to be its pastor, was installed on September 24, 2000. Prof. Michael Sydow assisted in the installation.
–Pastor Paul Tiefel
In accord with our usage and order, John Hein, who was called by Redemption Lutheran congregation of Lynnwood (Seattle), Washington to be its pastor, was installed on September 24, 2000. Assisting in the installation were Terrel Kesterson, Robert List, and Arvid Gullerud.
–Pastor Paul Naumann
In accord with our usage and order, Daniel Roehl, who was called by Immanuel Ev. Lutheran Church of Mankato, Minn. to serve as Teacher in its school, was installed on August 27, 2000.
–Pastor Paul D. Nolting
Time Of Services
Sunday services at Peace with God congregation, Onalaska, Wis. now begin at 8:30 a.m. The location is the Omni-Center at 255 Riders Club Road.
Sunday services at Trinity Lutheran Church, Millston, Wis. begin at 11:00 a.m.
–Pastor Arthur Schulz
Change Of Address
Pastor Thomas Schuetze 19251 Preston Rd., #1319 Dallas, TX 75252 (972) 267-0738 Office Phone and e-mail address unchanged
Editor’s Whoops! — In the caption for the “Picturing the Past” photo, p. 12, September issue, we were in error. “Mrs.” should be deleted before the name of Ruth Schaller.
Statement of Ownership, Management and Circulation
The Lutheran Spokesman, with a current circulation of 2,450 and a total distribution of 2,600, is owned and managed by the Church of the Lutheran Confession of 201 Princess Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78410-1615.